Of all places in the world, one sparks the interest of many. The land of gorgeous vipers, majestic great apes and vulnerable jungle ecosystems... The wildest country of Eastern Africa, the pearl of Africa, Uganda.
During this expedition we’ll tackle the thick wilds of Uganda in search for some of the most incredible wildlife on the planet: elephants, lions, chimpanzees, mountain gorillas, chameleons, monitor lizards, arthropods and many… many snake species.
The most iconic species on our target list: The gaboon viper, the rhinoceros viper and their natural hybrid (!), hairy bush vipers, variable bush vipers, the forest cobra, the black mamba, the Jameson’s mamba,… and more.
We’ll head out into the deep jungle with some of East Africa’s finest local guides, set up camps in the forest on several occasions, climb lush mountainous areas and chill out in nice eco-lodges and hotels.
Always wanted to see gorilla’s in the wild? Find a gaboon viper? Spot wild chameleons? Tick off some of the Big Five? Camp in the forest or just enjoy the best of the best in Africa?
Join us on this once-in-a-lifetime trip. You won’t regret it…
What is included:
- All transport in Uganda - All accommodations - Guides, activities, National Park entrances - All meals + water
What is not included:
- Flights to Entebbe, Uganda
- Extra beverages and snacks - Travel and Herping material - H.E.R.P. apparel and souvenirs - Visas and ESTAs - Insurance costs - Vaccinations and medical costs
What is optional:
- Mountain Gorilla Tracking
- Chimpanzee Tracking
Accommodations: Comfortable, shared rooms in hotels and eco-lodges. Forest camps. Toilets and bathrooms.
- No scientific background necessary - Everyone with an age of 18-60 years old
(Older or younger than the age limit? Let us know!)
- English, French, German, Spanish and Dutch speaking guides. - The group will mainly speak English.
- Information booklet with a detailed itinerary, packing checklist, information on necessary vaccines and medications, list of local species and much more will be distributed to all members once the expedition team is complete.
NOT YET AVAILABLE
NOT YET AVAILABLE
*Prices for private groups are always on demand
Sign up for the next run: Excited about joining this expedition? Yes??
Sign up by sending us your information. After we have received your info, we'll send you our waiver and payment information so you can send us your deposit.
- Processing your information can take a while!
- Your registration is only complete AFTER you have wired your deposit and sent us the signed waiver.
- Filling in this form and sending it to us does not mean you have 'reserved' a slot in the expedition. We do not put any slots 'on hold'. Sending your information is a confirmation of your official participation to the expedition.