The wildlife, epic sceneries and wonderful people make Costa Rica our most beautiful destination to date.
During this amazing expedition in some of the world’s most beautiful and biodiverse locations, we'll be looking for some superb wildlife. The most iconic species on our target list: the beautiful eyelash pit viper, the infamous fer-de-lance, the red-eyed tree frog, the boa constrictor, the public’s favorite brown throated sloth, tapirs and many, many more!
We’ll head out into deep jungles, herp our way to breathtaking waterfalls, raft down wild rivers to remote locations, visit pearly white beaches and stay in nice eco-lodges and hotels. We’ll even get the chance to visit the ICP institute for antivenom production and contribute to leatherback sea turtle conservation.
Last but not least, we'll visit our very own Bushmaster Conservation Project! Here we'll spend several days to try and track down the Central American bushmaster (Lachesis stenophrys) and help out in ongoing research.
So… Always wanted to see sloths in the wild? Spot glass frogs high up in the trees? Or... Track down bushmasters in the wild? Join us on this once-in-a-lifetime trip. You won’t regret it!
What is included:
- All transport in Costa Rica
- All accommodations
- Guides, activities, National Park entrances
- All meals + water
What is not included:
- Flights to San José, Costa Rica
- Extra beverages and snacks
- Travel and Herping material
- H.E.R.P. apparel and souvenirs
- Visas and ESTAs
- Insurance costs
- Vaccinations and medical costs
Comfortable, shared rooms in hotels and eco-lodges. Toilets and bathrooms.
- No scientific background necessary
- Everyone with an age of 18-60 years old
(Older or younger than the age limit? Let us know!)
- English, French, German, Spanish and Dutch speaking guides.
- The group will mainly speak English.
- Information booklet with a detailed itinerary, packing checklist, information on necessary vaccines and medications, list of local species and much more will be distributed to all members once the expedition team is complete.
NOT YET AVAILABLE
*Prices for private groups are always on demand
Find our Merchandise on:
COPYRIGHT © ALL RIGHTS RESERVED